Monthly Favorites | April 2016

July 10, 2016


I'm back! I haven't uploaded in almost two months! I needed to take a break from writing and now I'm ready to start up again. So since they are very late here are my April Favorites. Finally, it's only been 2 months since they should have been up. My May and June Favorites will be up shortly. Bare with me while I play catch up.

Since they are two months late I won't take any longer let's get into my April Favorites!



Beauty



Q-Tips Cotton Pads

Q-Tips launched cotton pads in March and I love them! They are quilted to keep from leaving lint on your face and to keep from falling apart when wet. They hold up really well and I have been loving them for nail polish removal and to apply my toner after I wash my face.




Cutex Advanced Repair Nail Polish Remover

I discovered the Cutex remover pads in march and then I found the remover at the store. It works just as well as the pads and 10x better that the store brand. And after the air hits the polish it smells like citrus. The best part is that a bottle of Cutex is cheaper than the store brand! I'm never using the store brand again.





Video Games


Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Ocarina of Time was my first ever video game back when it was on the N64. I have been loving playing it again these past few months! They just remaster it for the 3DS and it is just as amazing as I remember!





TV Shows


Brooklyn Nine-Nine

In April I discovered Brooklyn Nine-Nine a cop comedy created by Andy Samberg. It is so funny. It is about Andy's character Jake who is a detective in the NYPD. It follows Jake and his fellow detectives and shows some of the cases they have but mostly shows their personal lives. It is hilarious and the acting is great.

The first 3 seasons are on Hulu. I binge watched all of them in like 8 days and actually cried from laughing a few times.



The Real O'Neals

I love this show! It follows Kenny, a gay teen in an Irish Catholic Family. He has to deal with coming out, his crazy mom and trying to find other gays to relate to, all while his parents are getting a divorce but still living in the same house.

His whole family is a mess, his sister has be raising money for school charity drives and then stealing it and his brother has an eating disorder. His perfect Irish Catholic family is falling apart. It is so funny!

I really like it and I've gotten my sister to watch now too. 





That's about it for my April favorites. I put down everything I could remember. That's about all I had in my notes too. I just I didn't have many favorites in April.

I'm so happy to be back and blogging. I needed a break and now I can't wait to get back into my old uploading routine!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post! Let me know what you loved recently in the comments below!  

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.






Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Everything in this post was purchased by myself or I received it as a gift. I was not paid to talk about any brands mentioned in this post. Anything mentioned in this post were things I genuinely loved this month and wanted to share with you all.

Photo: Cover- back ground from unslpash.com and edited by me.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...