My Blog Turns 1!

April 28, 2016


Today is the one year anniversary of starting my blog! I can't believe I've been doing this for a year! It seems like I started this yesterday. I've had so much fun writing all about beauty and just anything and everything is past year and I can't wait to keep doing it! Thank you to everyone who has been reading the blog for the past year! The past year has seriously been the best of my life for so many different reasons! I have some really fun ideas for post heading into year 2! I hope you will all join me in the next year! 

To celebrate 1 year of writing here's a link to my favorite posts of the last year! Check them out there is plenty more to come in the next year!

Thank you all for an amazing year! Let's get started on year 2!





Photo credit: Taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 and a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...