Monthly Favorites | March 2016

April 28, 2016


So I'm about three weeks late on this favorites. I've been having a huge case of writer's block. I had such a great pace until December. I got sick and it's just one of those colds that will not stay away. I think it's finally gone for good. So hopefully now I can get back to my usual uploads every 4-6 days. 

Anyway on to what you are here for, my favorite things of March! I actually had a lot more favorites in March than I've had January and February so let's jump straight in!



Beauty


Cutex Advanced Repair Nail Polish Remover Pads

Influenster sent me these nail polish remover pads to review and I fell in love! They removed the polish so fast and left my nails feeling better than normal nail polish. One pad removed all the polish from all 10 nails. I love them!



Gillette Venus Swirl Razor

I love this razor! It gives such a smooth shave! And the moisturizer strip really does its job!



Gillette Venus Swirl Shave Gel

I love this shave gel! It made my legs feel so soft and helped my shave last longer! It is great when you pair it with the Venus swirl razor but it would be great with any other razor too! I've been trying to get my sister to try it for months!



Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner

I have been playing around with skin care to try to find a set of products that work with my skin and I have found the toner that I think I'll use forever! It is cool to the skin, it didn't cause breakouts, or redness. I really loved it!



Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Scrub

One thing with skin care if you find a brand that doesn't brother your skin stick to it. I love this scrub! It's gentle but still cleans deep into my pores. I only use it every other day. Using a scrub everyday can dry out the skin and/or cause redness and breakouts. You can over wash your skin just as much a not it washing enough. 






Books


Divergent

When I started reading this book I didn't think I was going to like it that much. I was so wrong! I love it! It was so good! Everyone compares it to the Hunger Games but the only thing they have in common is that they are both set in a dystopian future. Divergent is so different. 

If you haven't heard anything about the story yet, it is about Tris, a 16 year old girl who lives in a dystopian Chicago where society is spit into 5 factions. At 16 every kid much choose if they want to stay in their faction or change factions. 

If you change factions you may never talk to your family again. Tris must decide what faction she thinks she belongs in then make it through integration to prove she belongs in the faction she chose. 

During integration she learns more about why she truly feels like she doesn't fit in one lone faction and what she learns could be deadly. 

I finished Divergent and when straight into reading Insurgent. Spoiler Alert it's an April favorite. The Divergent series is completely worth the read. Everyone tells me the movies don't live up to the books but I'll have to see for myself after I finish the last book.





Movies


The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

I was so excited to finally see Mockingjay part 2! I read the whole hunger games series in about 2 weeks. I already knew the ending but it was so great to see it come to life. They stayed so true to the books! It made me cry but I knew it would. If I hadn't cry that would have meant that they didn't capture the book right. They keep so true to the ending. They changed one little thing but it wasn't anything major. I loved it!






Programs


Photoshop Elements 14

I've had PS Elements 14 since December. I've been playing with it and using it to edit most of the photos for my blog since then. I've been a little on the fence about it until this month. I've really started liking it this month as I've started figuring out where Adobe put everything. It's a really great editor and I have begun to love it!





And that is what I have loved for the month of March! Only posting this 3 weeks late. Oops. Hopefully the sick is finally gone for good and I can get back on track for writing. 

I will make sure my April favorites are not as late as the March favorites were. If I get back to usual I should have new posts up every 4-6 days. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post! Let me know what you loved in March in the comments below! 

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.






Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Everything in this post was purchased by myself or I received it as a gift. I was not paid to talk about any brands mentioned in this post. Anything mentioned in this post were things I genuinely loved this month and wanted to share with you all.
Photo Credit: I took the background photo with a Canon T5 and a 18-55mm lens and added the words in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...