The Holly Jolly TAG - Blogmas Day 4

December 10, 2015

I can't believe it's Blogmas day 4 already! December is going by so fast! For my Blogmas post today I decided to do the Holly Jolly TAG. I just love all of these Christmassy tags! They make me feel so festive!

I took out a few questions to make it a little smaller. And so there weren’t any double questions with the other Christmas tags I’ve done this year. A few questions from the original version of this tag were very similar to other questions in the other tags.

I’m tagging my sister who you can find on her YouTube channel. She’s doing 25 days of Christmas crafts so you can check that out too. I’m also tagging all of you. Let me know you answers in the comments below.

So let’s get into these Christmassy questions. 


1.) Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?


I get most of my Christmas shopping done before thanksgiving. I tend to shop all year around. Just buying little things for everyone here and there. Sometimes I buy some things online during the Black Friday weekend but I’ve never and probably will never go out to any store on Black Friday.





2.) Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?


That’s so hard! I love Christmas but Christmas Eve is so exciting because it’s the day before and it’s the last day of lead up and excitement. I have to day both!



 

3.) White lights or colored lights?


White for inside and Colored for outside. I love the classic white on the inside it just looks to beautiful and the colors on the outside make the houses look like gingerbread houses.



 

4.) Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?


I used to shake the boxes when I was a kid but I don’t peek anymore.


 


5.) Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa’s workshop?


Santa’s workshop. I’d eat the walls of the gingerbread house. I love gingerbread. I’d leave the rest of the sweets but the gingerbread would be gone. And I think I’d love Santa’s workshop. It’d be Christmasy all year and to would just be great. And as an ad plus I’d actually be taller than everyone else when never happens because I’m so short.



 

6.) Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!


I don’t have any really. Thought for the past few years my dad and I have opened gifts on Christmas Eve instead of on Christmas.





7.) What tops your tree? (Angel, Star, etc.)


As a kid it was always an Angel. This year I finally have my own tree and finally have my first star. I always wanted one as a kid.



  

8.) Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

No. The town I grew up in is not really a Christmas caroling place and besides it’s never really appealed to me.




9.) Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?


Yes I do! It’s only 15 days away! I can’t believe how fast December is going!





10.) What are some of your favorite foods and treats during the Christmas Season?


Gingerbread man cookies! The only “Christmas treat” I ever look forward too. I break them out in October.





That was such a fun little tag! I’d love to know your answers. There will be a copy of the questions in the comments. You can leave you answers there or if you have blog you YouTube channel leave a link you’re your tag. 

Please leave a like if you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me. 




Photo Credit: Background photo taken by me with a Canon T5 with a 18-55mm lens and the words are added with Photoshop. The Ornament is from Michael's Craft Store.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:

    1.) Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
    2.) Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
    3.) White lights or colored lights?
    4.) Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
    5.) Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa’s workshop?
    6.) Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
    7.) What tops your tree? (Angel, Star, etc.)
    8.) Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
    9.) Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
    10.) What are some of your favorite foods and treats during the Christmas Season?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...