My Top 10 Lippies for Christmas - Blogmas Day 6

December 16, 2015

Hello everyone and welcome to Blogmas day 6! If you’ve been on my blog for a little while then you know I’m all about lippies and I just couldn’t let the festive season go by without doing a post all about my favorite lippies for Christmas. Classic red is probably my favorite lip shade. I love red lips so much!
I decided to come up with 10 of the best Christmas reds. These lippies are a mix of drugstore and high-end brands. These are some of my favorite lippies all year around but they are just perfect for Christmas. Since they are shades for Christmas they are going to be similar. Most of them are classic reds. I just have so many for the different formulas.


Like my other top lippie posts, I’ll be doing this like a countdown. So let’s get into this!




10.) Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Striking

I love these crayons and Striking is a great Christmassy red!





9.) Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bad Blood

  I love Urban’s lipsticks. The matte formula is just like the original with a matte bonus. Bad Blood is a darker red but still looks beautiful for Christmas.






8.) Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick #10

These Kate Moss lipsticks are possible my favorite lipsticks of all time. I love them! I have almost every shade. 10 is a perfect classic red. I love it!






 7.) Bite Beauty Mix and Mingle Holiday Lipstick Duo

This is the first product I’ve ever tried from Bite and I love it! It’s a double ended lipstick. He 2 shades are Holly, a red with strong pink undertones, and Tannin, a red with berry undertones. I love them both for Christmas! They are perfect!





6.) Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

I love this lippie! It’s so and creamy! I just love it! The color is a dark classic red. The name fits it perfectly. It’s a color Cruella herself would wear.





 5.) Rimmel London Matte Show Off Lip Velvet Lip Lacquer in Burning Lava

I loved the original formula and the matte one is just like it with the perfect matte finish. Burning Lava is another classic red. It’s like a matte version of the original Show Off shade Big Bang, which is my favorite from the original. I love this guy!





 4.) Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick #111

Another Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick. I just love these! 111 is a darker red that is just beautiful. I love it!






3.) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in 69

I love to wear this liner by itself! It looks so good! And it’s so soft and buttery that it can wear by itself beautifully! And the color is that perfect “brighter” red that just says Christmas.






 2.) NYX Soft Matte Lip Color in Monte Carlo

I have to say right off the bat that this lippie is a bit of an iffy one. Just know that if you get this that it needs at least two coats. It is a really beautiful color though. It is “Christmas” red. It’s the shade that NYX markets for Christmas.






1.) MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo

I love this lipstick! I have only just tried MAC and I’ve fallen in love! I don’t know why it took me so long to try MAC but it has taken the place as my favorite High-end brand. This is the perfect classic matte. It’s so beautiful and wears so well. It’s only shade off of Russian Red. RR is matte but Ruby Woo is like a matter version. It’s the best!







I can’t believe I almost let the season go by without doing a post just about lippies. I did a Christmas Essentials and I mentioned a few of my lippies for the season but I felt they need a post all their own.

I hope you are all enjoying my blogmas so far. If you haven’t seen any of my other blogmas posts you can find them all here. I’ve done DIY Ornaments, a few Christmas tags, and my Christmas Essentials. I’m having so much fun with it. I hope you guys are too.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me. Much Love!









Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored. Any products mentioned in this post are things I genuinely love and wanted to share with you all.
Photo Credit: All Photos taken with Canon T5 with a 18-55mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...