The Christmas TAG - Blogmas Day 1

December 01, 2015

I have always had a love for Christmas. This is my favorite time of year. So to kick off the season and blogmas I’m doing the Christmas TAG!

There are tons of different versions of this tag floating around the internet. I decided to come up with my own questions to make it a whole new tag.

I’ll be tagging my sister because I know she is as crazy as I am about Christmas. She will be doing this tag on her YouTube Channel. I also tag all of you. 

Let’s spread the Christmas cheer! Let me know your answers in the comments or if your do this tag on your blog or YouTube Channel link it in the comments. A copy of the questions will be in the comments.

So let’s start the Christmas fun!


 1.) When do you start to get excited for Christmas?

I can usually wait until late October or the first week of November but this year I got into the Christmassy mood in the first week of August.





2.) How early is too early to start talking about Christmas?

Is there such a thing as too early for Christmas? Haha. Ok even for me June might be too early. But as soon as July starts it’s on.





3.) Top 5 Christmas Movies?

In no particular order:

  • Christmas Vacation
  • The Santa Clause (The Original)
  • The Polar Express
  • Home Alone (The Original, thought I love Lost In New York too)
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000 Jim Carry version)




4.) Top 10 Christmas Songs?


Again in no particular order:
  • Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade
  • Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
  • Sleigh Bells the Ronettes Version
  • Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
  • The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
  • Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra
  • Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard
  • Let it Snow by Michael Buble
  • It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas by Johnny Mattis
With some songs I’m picky and they have to be the originals and others I prefer the covers.


Bonus song: Happy Christmas by Elton John




 5.) Favorite Christmas Scent?

Gingerbread!!! I love gingerbread! I also like some Pines but they have to smell real. Some just smell too fake.




6.) Favorite Christmas Memory?

When I was little we would always go to my Aunt’s house after we opened our gifts from our parents. We would have dinner there watch Christmas specials.


  


7.) Favorite Christmas Decorations? (Twinkle lights, lawn decorations, garland, etc.)
Everything! Trees, garland, lights, festive lawns, signs, and everything in between! I love it all!





8.) Favorite Starbucks Holiday favor or other holiday drink?
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte. I love it! I never have been one for peppermint.

9.) Favorite Christmas Sweater? (Or other sweater if you don’t have a Christmassy one.)
I got a really cute Christmas patterned one this year. And while I wish it was red and white instead of grey and white I still love it!





10.) What is your favorite gift that you have ever received?

About 5 or 6 years ago my dad bought me my first acoustic guitar. I love that thing to death.  I taught myself how to play on it and it still my favorite guitar.





11.) Do you put presents under the tree as soon as you get them and wrap them or wait until Christmas Eve?


When I was a kid we always put them under as we got them. My mom would start wrapping the first week of December.


 


12.) Do you have any Christmas traditions?


Every year my dad and I watch Christmas Vacation.  I think that will be my only tradition until I have a family of my own.


  


13.) What is the Christmas Time weather where you live?
Usually is really cold and when I was a kid, though it never snowed on Christmas, there was always snow on the ground. It’s still chilly but it’s a lot warmer this year and it has yet to really snow. We’ve seen a few flurries but nothing has stuck.




14.) Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
When I was a kid it was always Christmas day. We always wanted to open on Christmas Eve but my dad wouldn’t have it. But for the past few years we have been opening them on Christmas Eve.


 

15.) Do you stay in you PJ’s all day or dress up?


When I was a kid is was PJ’s until 2 or 3 and then we got dresses and when to my Aunt’s but after she passed 8 years ago it’s been PJ’s all day.





I hope this tag helps get you into the festive spirit. I’d love to know your answers so please leave them in the comments below. My sister will be doing this tag on her YouTube Channel very soon. Go check her out. She does a lot of cool DIYs.

Please leave a like if you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or concerns fell free to message me.






Photo Credit: Background photo taken by me with a Canon T5 with a 18-55mm lens.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:

    1.) When do you start to get excited for Christmas?
    2.) How early is too early to start talking about Christmas?
    3.) Top 5 Christmas Movies?
    4.) Top 10 Christmas Songs?
    5.) Favorite Christmas Scent?
    6.) Favorite Christmas Memory?
    7.) Favorite Christmas Decorations? (Twinkle lights, lawn decorations, garland, etc.)
    8.) Favorite Starbucks Holiday favor or other holiday drink?
    9.) Favorite Christmas Sweater? (Or other sweater if you don’t have a Christmassy one.)
    10.) What is your favorite gift that you have ever received?
    11.) Do you put presents under the tree as soon as you get them and wrap them or wait until Christmas Eve?
    12.) Do you have any Christmas traditions?
    13.) What is the Christmas Time weather where you live?
    14.) Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
    15.) Do you stay in you PJ’s all day or dress up?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...