This or That - Christmas Edition - Blogmas Day 2

December 04, 2015


Welcome to day 2 of blogmas. I decided to do another fun Christmassy tag. Like the Christmas tag there are a few versions of this floating around but I came up with 10 new questions to make a whole new tag.

I’ll be tagging my sister again who you can find on her YouTube Channel. I also tag all of you. A copy of the questions will be in the comments. You can leave you answers that or if you have a blog or YT channel you can leave a link.

So let’s jump into day two of the Christmassy fun.





1.) Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

As a kid all of the exciting things like presents and such happened on Christmas Day. Now we tend to open on Christmas Eve. But I think I would still choose Christmas Day because now it’s a day where I can relax with family and all the chaos of present opening and things is over.




2.) Real Tree or Fake Tree?
As a kid it was always fake. This year mine is a fake tree. Once I have a home and family of my own I loved love to have a real one.



 
3.) White lights or Colored lights on the tree?


I loved both for a long time but now I love just white lights. I love the colored lights outside.




4.) Christmas Caroling or Watching Christmas Movies?
Watching Christmas Movies! I love watching Christmas movies with my dad. I’ve never been Christmas caroling but I don't think I’d like it.





5.) Indoor or Outdoor Decorations?


If it’s either or I’d rather have indoor decorations. It very cold here this time of year so I wouldn’t be spending much time outside. I love indoor decorations and they are just so pretty!



 
6.) White Christmas or Green Christmas?


When I was a kid there was always snow on the ground but I’ve never seen a white Christmas. I’d love it see it snow on Christmas. And a green Christmas would not feel very Christmassy after growing up with snow and cold every Christmas warm green Christmas wouldn’t feel right.




7.) Eggnog or Hot Cocoa?


Hot cocoa! I love it! I have never liked eggnog.



 
8.) Giving or Receiving?


Giving. While it can be hard to find something for someone I love seeing the happiness on their faces when I get it right.



 
9.) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?


Gingerbread men! I hate candy canes!



 
10.) Angel or Star Tree Topper?


Growing up it was always an angel. This year I’m finally having my first star.






I hope you guy enjoyed this tag. It was so fun! I love doing Christmassy things! And I’d love to read your answers.


Check out my sisters YouTube Channel. She’s doing 25 days of Christmas craft videos. And she is going to do the Christmas tag that I tag her in. So check out her channel for some Christmas cheer.

I’ve got some Christmas DIYs coming soon. The paint is taking longer to dry than expected. So stay tuned for that.

Please leave a like if you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me.





Photo Credit: Background photo taken by me with a Canon T5 with a 18-55mm lens.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:

    1.) Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
    2.) Real Tree or Fake Tree?
    3.) White lights or Colored lights on the tree?
    4.) Christmas Caroling or Watching Christmas Movies?
    5.) Indoor or Outdoor Decorations?
    6.) White Christmas or Green Christmas?
    7.) Eggnog or Hot Cocoa?
    8.) Giving or Receiving?
    9.) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
    10.) Angel or Star Tree Topper?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...