Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gifts 2018 | My First Impressions

March 30, 2018



I was so excited for the Sephora b-day gifts this year! I'm all here for the lip product only gifts! And I love the trying the new skincare! I always get so excited when the beauty gift is just lip products! Don't get me wrong I loved the Tarte Set last year but an all lippie gift has me a little more excited!

So let's talk about what's in each box, shall we?



THE BEAUTY GIFT - BITE LIP DUO + LIP SKINCARE SAMPLES




This gift comes with a mini Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Chai, a mini Bite Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé, and a Bite Agave Lip Treatment Sample Duo. 

So the lip crayon is made to act as a lip liner for the lipstick. They are a perfect color match!




One of my favorite things about Bite is that their products are made with natural ingredients. The always smell really nice and I'm not afraid of putting it near my mouth since they are all edible!


So let's talk about the lipstick. It is soft and creamy. It has really nice pigment and feels great! I haven't worn it out yet so I can't comment on wear time. But it feels great! I'm thinking about getting the lipstick in another color since nudes are typically my color. But I think this lipstick could quickly become a favorite.




Also how cute is it that bite included their classic B craved into the mini! I love that they kept that little detail!

Now let's talk about the crayon. It too is soft and creamy. And matte! Which is my favorite type of any lip product. It isn't drying which I've very excited about. I haven't tried it for a long time either so I'll have to save that for my full review. But I really like it so far!




Here are the swatches of the lipstick and crayon side by side. Nudes aren't my typical color but I do really like this shade.




Now let's talk about the Agave Sample Duo. So in the duo, you get a small sample of the Agava Sugar Lip Scrub and a small sample of the Agave lip balm.




I haven't tried them yet but I'm very excited! I can't wait to see how well it works. I'm not going to lie I've going to have a hard time not eating the sugar scrub. 









Now let's talk about the skincare set.


THE SKINCARE SET - GLAMGLOW CLEANING TREATMENT AND MOISTURIZER SET




In this GlamGlow set, you get a mini of the SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment and a mini of the GLOWSTARTER Mega Illuminating Moisturizer in Nude Glow.

I'm really excited to try these products! I'm having a bit of a skincare flare-up so I'm waiting for it to come down before I toss new skincare into the mix. I'll be doing a full review soon!



Have you gotten the Sephora b-day gifts yet? What did you think? Are you excited to try them? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...