Monthly Favorites | July 2016

August 15, 2016


I can't believe it's August already. This year is going by in such a blur. I feel like July went by so fast I barely got time to even try things to favorite. This year is going to fast I hope it slows down in the fall months so I can really enjoy it. I may have mentioned it 2 or three times or 100 but I love fall. It's my favorite time of year! It's the perfect time of year. 

OK I'm rambling. Let's get to my favorites.




Beauty


Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks

I love these lipsticks! There are just like the revolution lipsticks only in new packaging and now with a bunch of new colors and finishes. I am in love! They are still soft and creamy like the revolution lipsticks. Beautiful pigmentation. I love them! My favorite shades are 714, Bad Blood and F-Bomb.



Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste

Kind of a weird favorite but I love this toothpaste! I have really sensitive teeth. This toothpaste helped so much. Usually when I go to rinse with water from the sink after brushing it really hurts. After using this toothpaste in the morning and at night for a week it didn't hurt anymore. This stuff is amazing.




Benefit Hoola Original Bronzer

I love benefit! This bronzer is so great. It's soft and smooth. It is a beautiful brown undertoned powder instead of the orangey that you get with most bronzers. It goes on even and blends well. I really love it!




Books


Four (The Divergent Series)

This is a book of 4 short stories about the character Four. It's all in his point of view. Three of the stories are about Four before he meet Tris, the main character in the series, and the last takes placed in the middle of the first book. It was really great to read about Four and how he came to Dauntless and his life before Tris. As well as getting his point of view on some of the events in Divergent.





Food & Drinks


Folder's Caramel Coffee (K-Cups)

This coffee is so good! I don't have a Keurig but I really wanted to try it. I have a small 5 cup coffee pot so I decided to open of the cup and pour the whole thing into the coffee grinds part of the coffee pot. Then I filled the cup I wanted to use with water and poured into the water part of the pot, to brew just enough for that cup, just like a Keurig would. I added some 2% milk and some sugar and it was delicious! I really want to try it with some caramel ice cream syrup. There is a little caramel flavor there but I think it would be even better with caramel syrup.





Web Series


Scare Pewdiepie

I just got YouTube Red last month. I loved this series! It was really funny. If you aren't familiar with Scare Pewdiepie it's a YouTube Red series that takes Pewdiepie and puts him in a real life version of some of the most popular horror video games. The point is to scare him as much as possible. You have to be a fan of Felix to really enjoy it but hey watching someone get scared is always funny.



That's it for my July Favorites. I can't believe August is already here and half over!

Let me know what you loved in July in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...