How to Center Titles with CSS Code on Blogger

August 15, 2016



This one is a short and Simple Tutorial. For some reason Blogger really doesn't like to center things. I remember this being so frustrating when I started using Blogger. It's actually really simple fix. Just a few lines of CSS code and poof everything is centered.




Step 1:

Go into template on your blogger dashboard. Click "Customize" Then click Advanced, then "Add CSS"



Step 2:

To center the post title use:

.post-title {
text-align: center;
}



To center post date headers  use:

.date-header {
text-align: center;
}



To center header use:


#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}



To center the right sidebar titles use:

.sidebar h2 {
text-align: center;
}



You can center almost anything with CSS if you know the blogger name for it. You can center posts by changing the top line to .posts { and you can center the whole sidebar by removing h2.

You can add these to the CSS box one after another to center them all. You should see the changes immediately. When you are happy with the changes click "Apply to Blog"

If you need anything else centered let me know in the comments below and I'll see what I can do. 

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions on concerns feel free to message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...