The Halloween TAG

October 28, 2015


I love Halloween! It’s been tied with Christmas for my favorite holiday since I was a kid. I just love all the dark and creepy things. I love looking at all the Halloween decorations people put in their yard. I really love when people go all out.

I’m so excited for Halloween this year! I just had to do this tag! Since my sister is the one who introduced me to my love of Halloween I have to tag her. She will be doing this tag on her YouTubeChannel.

I also tag all of you! Let me know your answers in the comments! Or if you have a YouTube Channel or blog leave a link to your tag in the comments below. As always a list of the questions will be in comments.

So now let’s get to the questions!




1.) What is your favorite Halloween movie?
I really love the Friday the 13th movies, the Child’s Play movies & The Bride of Chucky, and I love the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I just really love the slasher murder horror movies.






2.) 1-10 How much do you love Halloween?
11. I always get so excited for Halloween! I just love all the decorations and scary movies. Although I think one of the main reasons I love Halloween so much is because at the end of October the leaves are almost gone and the air is so crisp.


Autumn is my favorite time of year and the end of October is the best. Almost all, if not all, the leaves have fallen but you can still see them on the ground. I love all the colors but I also love the “dead” trees.





3.) What is your fondest Halloween Memory?
One year I got a costume and, being the short girl I am, the dress was too long. My dad helped me cut it short to the way I wanted and he hemmed it for me. That year I was a vampire. Like a classic scary vampire not a twilight “vampire.”





4.) Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Oh yeah. When I was a kid I loved dressing up, I went as a witch for 4 years in a row. As I got older I stated to love the more scary gory things of Halloween. I still love to dress up but my costumes have gotten creeper over the years.


 

5.) How do you get into the Halloween Spirit?


It kind of just happens. In late July into August I get the urge to have horror movie marathons and watch TV Show Halloween episodes. I live for The Simpsons Tree House episodes. Although last year’s wasn’t that great, this year’s was better.




6.) Favorite Halloween Decorations?

I love it all! Cobwebs, skeletons, tombstones, bats, ravens, just everything you find at Michael’s in October. I really love the gory stuff too. The Walking Dead is currently my favorite show so I think that says it all.





7.) Favorite Halloween/Fall Scent?



I do love the “pumpkin spice” scent, but I really love the smell of falling leaves. And the smell of earth in autumn. As it gets cooler the smell of dirt changes. It’s really weird but I love it. My favorite Halloween scent is probably candy corn. I don’t like to eat it but I really like the smell.


 


8.) Favorite Candy?



Twix bar and red cherry tootsie rolls.






9.) Favorite Costume you’ve ever worn?

My favorite costume goes with my favorite memory. I was a classic vampire. I had a medieval dress and splattered myself with fake blood. I powdered my face to look paler, as if that’s possible. I’m already one shade of translucent. Thought the costume I want to do this year might take the cake. I just might have to wait until next year as I’ve been sick for 2 weeks already.


 


10.) Favorite Horror movie monster or villain?


Chucky. I love Jason, Freddie and Michael too but Chucky is my favorite. I love how he is a crazy murderer who kills anyone but he thinks about it and taunts people too.






That was so fun! I can’t wait for Halloween this year! I just hope I can get over this cold before it gets here. I don’t even have my costume yet!

In the comments below let me know your answers and what you are going as for Halloween! I want to be Killer Dorothy, but I’m not sure I will be over this cold.

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me.







 Photo Credit: The Background image from pixabay.com and edited by me.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:
    1.) What is your favorite Halloween movie?
    2.) 1-10 How much do you love Halloween?
    3.) What is your fondest Halloween Memory?
    4.) Have you always been a Halloween lover?
    5.) How do you get into the Halloween Sprit?
    6.) Favorite Halloween Decorations?
    7.) Favorite Halloween/Fall Scent?
    8.) Favorite Candy?
    9.) Favorite Costume you’ve ever worn?
    10.) Favorite Horror movie monster or villain?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...