The Winter TAG

November 23, 2015


Now I know it’s not technically winter yet but it’s freezing here and it already feels like winter. Since I’m doing a lot of Christmas things in December I thought I would do this tag this week. All the Christmas fun starts later this week.
I mixed a couple of the winter tags together into one tag. Since I’m doing a Christmas TAG soon I took out all the Christmas questions. I also added a new question or two.


I’m going to tag my sister Melanie. She will be doing this tag on her YouTube Channel. I also tag all of you! As always a copy of the questions will be in the comments below.

Let me know your answers in the comments or if you have a blog or YouTube channel leave a link to your tag in the comments.

So let’s get to it.



1.) Do you like the cold?


It depends on if I’m going outside or not. I love when it’s chilly inside and I can curl up in a sweater with a blanket and a cup of tea or hot chocolate. But going out in the cold can suck.




2.) Favorite Thing About Winter?


I love the cold nights. I love it when it’s cold and you can just cuddle up in your warm bed and it’s the perfect temperature all night.


 


3.) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?


Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Hard to Get, the perfect white, and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Jaded, a beautiful light blue.


 


4.) Favorite Winter Lip Product?


I love MAC Ruby Woo. It’s the perfect Christmassy red. I also really love Bite Beauty Mix In Mingles Holly shade. And Rimmel’s Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 111, 10, and 107.


 

5.) Favorite Winter Candle/Scent?


I love gingerbread, vanilla, and I really love Yankee Candle’s Gingerbread Maple candle. I love Pine candles too if they smell real. I can’t stand the soap ones.


 


6.) Scarves or Beanies?


Beanies! I love scarves but I’m all about beanies.


 


7.) What are you Top 3 Winter Essentials?


Dry skin and chapped lips are something that comes along with cold weather. I love EOS lip balm for my lips and The Body Shop Body Scrub and Body Butter for my skin.


 


8.) Does it snow where you live?


Yes. It hasn’t started sticking yet but there were a few flurries yesterday.


 

9.) Favorite Winter Beverage? (Tea, Coffee, Hot Cocoa, etc.)


I’m torn between tea, coffee and hot cocoa. I have always loved tea, I love Tim Horton’s French Vanilla Lattes and I have recently fallen back in love with Hot Chocolate. So I’m saying all three.


 

10.) Favorite Winter Food/Treat?  (Candy Canes, Gingerbread, etc.)


Gingerbread! I love it! I have never been one for peppermint and I lost my taste for chocolate over the past few years.






That was so fun! I hope you guys enjoyed. Again check out my sister’s YouTube Channel. She will be doing this tag soon. Let me know your answers in the comments below!

I’d also love to know your other essentials for winter! Three just isn’t enough!

Please leave a like if you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or concerns fell free to message me.






Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Products mentioned in this post was received it as a gift or I purchased myself. I was not paid to talk about anything mentioned in this post. All products mentioned in this post are things I genuinely love and wanted to share with you all.

Photo: Background from unsplash.com Edited in Photoshop by me.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:
    1.) Do you like the cold?
    2.) Favorite Thing About winter?
    3.) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
    4.) Favorite Winter Lip Product?
    5.) Favorite Winter Candle/Scent?
    6.) Scarves or Beanies?
    7.) What are you Top 3 Winter Essentials?
    8.) Does it snow where you live?
    9.) Favorite Winter Beverage? (Tea, Coffee, Hot Cocoa, etc.)
    10.) Favorite Winter Food/Treat? (Candy Canes, Gingerbread, etc.)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...