My First Time - Beauty Edition

August 09, 2015


Everyone does the My First Time Tag. I decided I want to do a beauty edition. There are so many firsts in beauty. I’ve come up with a handful of beauty first to make this Beauty Edition of this tag. Please feel free to do this tag yourself. Please just link to this post in yours or in your video description if you do this tag in a YouTube video.

I have come up with 6 beauty firsts for this tag. So here it goes.


1. First hair dye experience?
My sister gave me highlights with Lighting Bleach for the new school. Right after I washed the dye it looked like all of the roots on the top of my head were bleached. I was so freaked. I cried. I thought it looked so stupid. My sister assured me it would look fine the next morning. When I woke up it looked like it was supposed to. I was so worried but it ended up looking great. I was about 12 at the time and haven’t stopped dying my hair since.





2. First makeup experience?
I was finally allowed to use makeup in 6th grade. I just did eyeliner at first. Only thing is I went straight to liquid liner. I learned how to cat eye pretty quickly. Though it looked a little weird without tightlining and the sides were always a little uneven. The first time I ever did it though I almost poked my eye out and the liner was a mess.


 



 3. First hairstyle?

My first hairstyle wasn’t much. It was just side swoop bands and feathered cut. It wasn’t layered but it there were bits that were shorter. That makes it sound like I did it myself but I got it done at a local salon and that is still where I get my hair done to this day. After I got it cut my sister dyed it for me. She did pink and blonde highlights and then did blonde bangs with black tips. I actually really loved it. I have been dying my hair Auburn for almost 2 years now and I’ve really been missing my colors. I might go back to colors soon.






4. First piece of drugstore makeup?

My sister got me this liquid liner that was from the dollar store. I don’t remember what the name of it was. After that I got the Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara. I loved that mascara as a kid. Now I love the Maybelline Rocket and The Falsies.


 


5. First piece of high-end makeup?

The first high-end product I ever bought was the Lorac Pro To Go Palette. I still love this little guy. It has a bronzer, 2 blushes, and 6 shadows. Plus it has a mini angled brushes and a mini shader brush. I love those little brushes. The powders in this palette are amazing! You can click here to read my full review of this palette.


 



6. First hair product?

My first real hair product was the Beyond The Zone Rock On Dry Shampoo. It wasn’t too bad. It did what dry shampoo is supposed to do but it did leave my hair look white. Since then I have found the Biotera 

Invisible Dry Shampoo and swear by it. As long as you apply it the way that it says and hold it as far away as it says it doesn’t look white and works great for oily hair!


 


That was actually a lot quicker than I thought it would be. It was a lot of fun. Again feel free to do this tag on your blog or YouTube channel. Just please link to this blog post.


If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me. If you liked this post or topic let me know in the comments below. Much Love!  








Disclaimer: I AM NOT a professional makeup artist. You could say I am a self taught makeup artist as I have taught myself a lot through trial and error and playing with makeup. I have researched a lot of things on makeup over the past few years. I’m not claiming to know everything but I think I’ve got the basics down and want to make learning them easier for anyone just starting to get into makeup. I am not a newbie anymore but I’m not makeup vet either. 

Photo Credit: Background photo from pixabay.com and edited by me

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:
    1.) First hair dye experience?
    2.) First makeup experience?
    3.) First hair style?
    4.) First piece of drugstore makeup?
    5.) First piece of high-end makeup?
    6.) First hair product?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...