This or That TAG - Fall Edition

November 12, 2015


This is the third fall tag I’ve done this season. They are just so fun! I saw this one and just had to do it! Fall is my favorite season and I’m just loving all of the fall tags.

I’ve also done The Fall Favorites TAG and I did The Sweater Weather TAG last week.

I hope this isn’t too much fall. I’ve been doing a lot of fall posts not just tags. I just love fall so much! If you love fall as much as I do you can find my other autumn posts here. Let’s love fall together!

Same as last week I’m tagging my sister. Check out her YouTube Channel. She does a lot of seasonal and cool DIYs. And of course I tag all of you too! 

I love to hear peoples’ answers for this kind of thing. As always the questions are in the comments. 

So please leave your answers in the comments or if you have a blog or YouTube Channel leave a link to your tag in the comments below!

So let’s get started!


1.) Gingerbread Latte or Hot Cider?


Starbucks Gingerbread Latte 1000% percent. I love them! I’ve never been a fan of cider.





2.) Apple Picking or Pumpkin Patch?


I’ve never been apple picking. We always went to the pumpkin patch when I was a kid. I’d like to try apple picking but pumpkin patches will always be a tradition that I’ll do every year. But once I go apple picking I might like to do both every year.





3.) Scary Movie or Haunted House?


Can I say horror video games? For me haunted house never really did it. You know they can’t hurt you, and it’s not real. And I do love my scary movies but I tend to be on the murder’s side. I always root for Jason, and Chucky, and Freddy. The characters in those movies are always people you don’t care if they live or die. 

But a horror game feels real in a way. It’s more subversive and the things coming after you can and are trying to kill you. It’s the only thing that really gets my adrenaline pumping from scares. I really love horror games, they just have a realness to that horror movies have never had for me.





4.) Bobbing for Apples or Making Apple Pie?

Defiantly making apple pie. My dad and I make one every year. Even though that’s for Christmas. When it comes to fall baking I love making blueberry muffins.


  


 5.) Fairground Ferris Wheel or Scary Maze?

Same with the haunted houses, mazes never really scared me. Someone in a $10 costume jumping out and yelling boo or screaming in my face has never been my thing. I love the fair. My dad and I go every year. Our fair is in August which is still technically summer but I think it counts for this.





6.) Leg Warmers or Fun Tights?
Are leg warmers still a thing? Are they making a comeback? Haha. Just kidding. I actually have a pair. But I have to say tights on this one. I really love Halloween tights. And just leggings in general. I just wish they had pockets.



 

7.) DIY Halloween Costume or DIY House Decorations?


Both. Hands down. I love doing DIYs. My sister makes her costumes for her family every year. We used to do it when I was a kid too. Not as full out as she does now but we use to make some pretty great costumes from clothes around the house and dollar store hats. And I just love all the Halloween decorations I saw on Pinterest this year! I’m defiantly making some of them next year.





8.) Pop of orange in your wardrobe or sticking to brown and black?
I actually don’t own any orange clothes. So I guess sticking to brown and black.



 9.) Switch to Darker Nails or Keep a Pop of Brightness?

Absolutely switch to darker! I love the dark makeup and beauty trends of fall!





10.) Battle of the Fall Activities: Staying in and reading a book or an autumn walk enjoying all of the changing leaves? (Original: Battle or the fall fruits: Key limes or Asian pears?)
I love nature walks but one of my favorite things about fall is the cooler air. I love cuddling up with a cup of tea, a throw blanket and a good book on a chilly day. I really love the changing leaves too though. I made a question too hard to answer. I have to say both again.





This was so fun! I love doing these kinds of tags! And I really love read other peoples answers. So please tell me your answers in the comments below! Also in the comments below tell me what your absolute favorite thing to do in fall is. 
 Check out my sister Melanie’s YouTube Channel, where she will be doing this tag. She also has a lot of DIYs on her channel so if you love a good DIY check her out.
Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns fell free to message me.





Photo Credit: Background image fro unsplash.com and edited by me.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:
    1.) Gingerbread Latte or Hot Cider?
    2.) Apple Picking or Pumpkin Patch?
    3.) Scary Movie or Haunted House?
    4.) Bobbing for Apples or Making Apple Pie?
    5.) Fairground Ferris Wheel or Scary Maze?
    6.) Leg Warmers or Fun Tights?
    7.) DIY Halloween Costume or DIY House Decorations?
    8.) Pop of orange in your wardrobe or sticking to brown and black?
    9.) Switch to Darker Nails or Keep a Pop of Brightness?
    10.) Battle of the Fall Activities: Staying in and reading a book or an autumn walk enjoying all of the changing leaves? (Original: Battle or the fall fruits: Key limes or Asian pears?)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...