This or That - Beauty Edition

September 30, 2015


 This tag seems like so much fun! I just had to do it. There are 37 questions in total and they are divided into 6 categories. Makeup, Hair, Nails, Body, Fashion, and Random.


I don’t know who created this tag but the questions are pretty great. As always the questions will be in the comments below. If you do this tag please leave a link in the comments so I can read it!

So let’s get started!




MAKEUP...

Blush or Bronzer
If I could only have one forever I would have to pick blush. I’ve done no bronzer days and the world didn’t end.




Lip Gloss or Lipstick
Lipstick! I hate lip gloss!


 







Eye Liner or Mascara
Eyeliner. I’m not the biggest fan of mascara and I can run my black eye liner over my lash and it will get the effect of mascara.





Foundation or Concealer

I tend to use BB cream more than foundation so I would chose concealer. Unless BB cream was included in foundation. Actually I would probably still pick concealer.








Neutral or Color (Lippies? Eyeshadow?)
 

Lippies: Color. I don’t even own a nude lippie.
Eyes: Nude. I can go without colors. There aren’t very many matte ones anyway.





Pressed or Loose Powders
 

Pressed. I don’t really see a difference but I have more pressed powder products.





Brushes or Sponges
 

Brushes! I love my brushes!








HAIR...


Curly or Straight
 

Straight. I like wavy but I’ve never really liked tight curls/a lot of them. Some girls can really rock it and look really adorable but I never wanted it on myself.





Bun or Ponytail
 

Does twisting it up into a clip count as a ponytail? I’d have to say ponytail anyway.


 


Hair Spray or Gel
 

I hate hair spray! And I’ve never tried gel but if I ever cut my hair short I will try it.


 


Long or Short
 

My hair never goes shorter then my collar bone. I really want to cut it really short though. But if I could only have one length forever I would love to say collar bone but between long and short long. Even thought I kind of hate it, I don’t know what my hair looks like short.





Light or Dark
 

I’ve been both and at the moment light. Light red, light brown either or.


 


Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs
 

Side swept bangs. Hand down. I’ve had full bangs and didn’t really like it.





Up or Down


I wear it down most of the time. If I wear it up to long I’ll get a headache. But I love to wear it twisted up in a clip when it’s hot. So up in the summer down in the winter. I totally just cheat out of that question. Sorry.



 



NAILS...


 
OPI or China Glaze
 

I haven’t tried either of these before. With nails I tend to stick to the band I know I love and that I know works. Sally Hansen is my go to brand. And it's cheaper to!


  


Long or Short
 

I can’t wear them long, they break a lot. And I hate short so can I say medium?


  


Acrylic or Natural
 

Natural.





Brights or Darks
 

One forever? Darks. I have to be able to wear black and berries.


 



BODY...


 
Perfume or Body Splash
 

I think what I use is technically a body mist so I’ll say body splash.





Lotion or Body Butter
 

Lotion. But body butter after I exfoliate.





Body Wash or Soap
 

Body wash! Don’t wash your body with soap! Your skin will hate you.



 


FASHION...


 
Jeans or Sweat Pants
 

Forever? Sweat Pants.





Long Sleeve or Short
 

If it was one forever Long Sleeves. I hate being hot so the summer would suck but I love hoodies and jumpers to much to always wear short sleeves.





Dresses or Skirts
 

I’m not much of a dress or skirt wearer but for the convince skirts. Much easier to go to the restroom in.





Stripes or Plaid
 

Plaid!!! 1000%! I love plaids! I have about 10 in my closet. And I kind of hate stripes. At least alone. Stripes with words or dots or something on to is okay but I hate sties alone.


 

Flip Flops or Sandals
 

In the summer I wear flip flops everywhere but I think I could get used to wearing sandals so I could have sandals if I had to have a summer dressy shoes.


 


Scarves or Hats
 

Oh no! I love both so much. As soon as fall hits I’m all about printed scarves and beanies. I would have to give up scarves thought. I can’t give up my beanie collection.


 


Studs or Dangle Earrings
 

I have my ears pierced but I hardly every wear any earrings. But when I do I wear studs. And my cartilage piercing on my right ear has a stud in it.  


 


Necklaces or Bracelets
 

Bracelets. I wear a lot of band bracelets 24/7. I have a lot of necklaces but I never really wear any.


 


Heels or Flats
 

I love to wear hears and look at them and buy them but I prefer my Chucks and my Vans, so flats.


 


Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
 

Are we talking laced up horse riding boots or motorcycle riding boots? If MC boots then I would pick cowboy boots, if the lace up horse boot then the horse boots.


 

Jacket or Hoodie
 

I love hoodies! But I also have a couple cute leather jackets and a cute camo jacket. I have to pick hoodies thought. I love them! I have a ton!




 


RANDOM...



Rain or Shine
 

Depends on the day. But I love rain. The smell, the sounds, the gloominess. I love rain! 9 times out of 10 I would chose rain.





Summer or Winter
 

Winter. I don’t like heat. It’s easier to warm up then to cool down. You can always put on more clothes but once you take them all of that’s it.





Fall or Spring
 

Fall. The Crunch of the leaves, the colors, and the temperature is perfect, jeans aren’t too hot and you can wear hoodies and beanies and scarves and gloves. I just love fall!





Chocolate or Vanilla
 

Vanilla.


 


East Coast or West Coast
 
Maybe it’s because I’m on the east coast but I love the West Coast. I want to live in Northern Cali so bad!






 

That was so fun! Really loved the random questions! I answered them a lot faster than I thought I would. It was easier than I thought it would be to choose between some of them. And I kind of cheat my way around some of them. 
In the comments below tell me the answers for your favorite questions from each category.
If you do this tag I'd love to read it! Leave a link in the comments below so I can find them! Or tweet them to me @ZombieGoddessxi with the hashtag #ThisOrThat.
Leave a like if you enjoyed and if you have any questions or concerns fell free to message me. Much Love!







Photo Credit: Background from pexels.com and edited by me.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:

    MAKEUP...
    Blush or Bronzer
    Lip Gloss or Lipstick
    Eye Liner or Mascara
    Foundation or Concealer
    Neutral or Color (Lippies? Eyeshadow?)
    Pressed or Loose Powder
    Brushes or Sponges

    HAIR...
    Curly or Straight
    Bun or Ponytail
    Hair Spray or Gel
    Long or Short
    Light or Dark
    Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs
    Up or Down

    NAILS...
    OPI or China Glaze
    Long or Short
    Acrylic or Natural
    Brights or Darks

    BODY...
    Perfume or Body Splash
    Lotion or Body Butter
    Body Wash or Soap

    FASHION...
    Jeans or Sweat Pants
    Long Sleeve or Short
    Dresses or Skirts
    Stripes or Plaid
    Flip Flops or Sandals
    Scarves or Hats
    Studs or Dangly Earrings
    Necklaces or Bracelets
    Heels or Flats
    Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
    Jacket or Hoodie

    RANDOM...
    Rain or Shine
    Summer or Winter
    Fall or Spring
    Chocolate or Vanilla
    East Coast or West Coast

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...